Monday 16 February 2009

FOOT FETISH

Anyone who knows me knows that I have an unhealthy penchant for all things stilettoe - boots, shoes, pictures, books. And if those stilettoes are studded or patent or ankle-breakingly high, or, the shoe of dreams, ALL 3, then I love them just that little bit more...
So lately I have been contemplating the uber-shoe who qualifies in not only one, but all categories, and forgive me if this is unfashionably 'out of date' or 'last season' but there is and can only be one contender:
Christian Louboutin for Rodarte.

Agreed? I am so in love with these evil mortal-kombat-meets-high-fashion killer heels (literally!) that I am making it my mission to successfully customise my very own 6 inch stilettoe platforms with all of the spikes I can lay my metal-loving mitts on!

LIEBCHEN VINTAGE XXX

PS. Will someone knit me some raggedy-town woollen tights?

3 comments:

Lizz said...

You might read this blog already-

http://stylebubble.typepad.com/

... one of the posts mentioned tights like that from this etsy seller-

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_1&listing_id=20659678&ga_search_query=rodarte+tights&ga_search_type=tag_title

I actually emailed her a few weeks ago asking if she would be listing any more and she said she would soon. So you can probably get some from there! :oD

Jennifer said...

OMG LIZZ THANK YOU!!!!

<3

wow
wow
wow

you're amazing! im requesting custom ones now! THANK YOU

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Foot fetish Mia said...

There are alot of men who have foot fetishes. You'd be surprise at how many men you'd find. Even celebrities have foot fetishes, they just don't tell everyone because it is odd.